A residential elevator will add value and convenience to your home. As multi-level homes become more popular than ever, a residential elevator makes sense when you are building a new home. If stairs are becoming a barrier, a residential elevator can allow you to stay in the home and neighborhood you love.
- Travel up to 50 feet
- Rated speed 40 feet per minute (fpm)
- Cab openings available on 3 sides
- Manual or power opening gates and doors
- Custom interior finishes or trim out the cab yourself.
- Interior window to line up with a window in your hoistway
- Various drive systems available
- Two way 24 hour communication to our answering service
- Emergency battery operation to take you to the next floor
Click on any photo below to enlarge.
Your elevator can be designed to match the existing woodwork, cabinetry and hardware fixtures in your home. It can fit in a space as small as 4-1/2 by 4-1/2 feet. Many architects and builders are "roughing in" space for a future elevator that is used as a closet in the mean time. No two-story home should be built without this provision for the future.
Contact McNally Elevator today to get a quote and have a Residential Elevator installed for you.